Saturday 5 October 2013

My Life's Story

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone.

Just so you know,currently I've been studying at Malacca Matriculation College.
Living in the midst of high achievers ain't all waltz.You have to work harder.
On a second thought,it ain't easy.One giga sure it ain't easy,it ain't all breeze,it ain't all waltz.Being a student,you have to make your parents proud of you.Teachers,friends your relatives and many more.So that you might not end up being a useless person.

Alhamdulillah,my facilitator for maths is awesome enough.I hope God will grant all your wishes.Put your trust to Him.Sorry,I stalked your blog just now.Hope you won't get mad.
By the way,thanks for the wishes.I owe you big time.Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.May God grant you a blissful life here and hereafter.

I've learned a lot of things here.Finding the one that you can called as sahabat.
Allhamdulillah,I just found those with pretty hearts.Thanks for being there.Always.
Ana uhibbuki fillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment